P2463 Fault Code
Ecomax is the leading provider of diagnostics and repairs of vehicle fault codes such as the P2463 fault code which is caused by soot accumulation in the DPF system. It is important to make sure that if you are having problems with your DPF they are fixed as soon as possible.
Common symptoms of P2463 include:
- Black smoke from the tailpipe
- High engine temperature
- Vehicle entering limp mode until the fault has been fixed
- Fuel consumption increased drastically
- Loss of vehicle performance
Why choose us to diagnose and remove your P2463 Fault Code?
Having fault codes show up because of your DPF? Get in touch with one of our specialists by calling 01733 808 549 to get the issues fixed. Our team is capable of diagnosing and repairing your vehicle in no time for an unbeatable price.
There are several issues that could have caused this:
- Build up of soot due to an issue with the DPF regeneration
- Lack of diesel exhaust fluid
- Damaged, burnt, short or disconnected wiring and connectors
- Failed PCM or a programming error
- Check engine warning light on
- Defective diesel particulate filter sensor
Here at Ecomax we provide a range of different services such as DPF cleaning, removal, remapping and much more. Our services can all be purchased through our finance plan – split the payments evenly over four months interest free.
Book yourself in to have your P2463 Fault Code dealt with today!
Speak with one of our specialists today by calling us on 01733 808 549. Get in contact with one of our team members today to discuss what day is best to have your engine codes removed.
Request a Free Callback by Leaving Your Details Below
You’re guaranteed a call back within 48 hours.